Nature`s Way – Slippery Elm Bark 100 vcaps
About Krill Oil
Nature’s Way® Krill Oil is produced from 100% pure Antarctic krill – one of nature’s most abundant and rapidly renewable sources of omega-3 fatty acids and phospholipids.
Helps reduce the risk of coronary heart disease: Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease (see nutrition information for total fat and cholesterol content).
Advantages of Krill Oil
- Omega-3 fatty acids in krill oil are in phospholipid form (similar to the cell structure of the human brain)
- Smaller dose than fish oil
- No fishy aftertaste or burp-back because of krill oil’s phospholipid form
- Tested for PCBs, heavy metals (including mercury) and other impurities
- Sustainable Source with 100% traceability back to the location of harvest
Krill oil supports healthy blood triglyceride levels already within normal limits, as well as supporting the heart and joint health.*
Take 1 to 2 softgels daily, preferably with breakfast. For intensive use take 2 softgels twice daily (breakfast and lunch).
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels||Amount/Serving||%DV|
|Total Fat||<1 g||1%†|
|Krill (shellfish) Oil||1 g||**|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||220 mg||**|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||120 mg||**|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||55 mg||**|
Contains shellfish (Krill).
UPC Codes: 033674154328
Product Numbers: 15431, 15432
- artificial coloring
- artificial flavoring
- dairy products
Caution: If you are pregnant, nursing, have a seafood allergy, have a blood clotting disorder or are taking blood thinning medication or any other medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Product of Canada.